Thursday, February 16, 2012

February Challenge at Burlap and Buttercups....

One of the first challenges this month at Burlap and Buttercups is the "What's Your Style?" challenge.  To participate I had to create a lo showcasing what I think is my style AND well, this was really hard.  I don't think my style fits in just one little category.  My style seems to switch from lo to lo depending on my mood, my papers, my pictures, inspiration..... For instance, I just finished a lo that is totally linear, which is something I rarely do.  In fact, linear layouts tend to bother me, but this time it didn't . 

So I guess, I qualify as an eclectic scrapper, flitting from style to style. 

For my example, I chose this lo, made from the February kit (which I am so in love with). 


So here's a shabby chic/vintagy layout in neutral tones feauturing my ginormous baby bump :-).  Thanks for letting me share!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this LO, Michelle! Such great pictures, and the neutral tones highlight them perfectly. Congrats on that precious little one you've got on the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete