Friday, September 07, 2012

Exploring Sonora Pass......

I have loads of photos from our week long vacation in Bridgeport, California and I keep pushing them back because I am slightly a bit overwhelmed with what to do with them all.  This is NOT like me at all.   I am a very prompt scrapper.  I like to scrap the now.  And the pics are driving me nuts--it's like I can't mentally move on until they are done and in my album.  My mojo for the pics were simply lacking....until, I saw the featured layout at Studio Calico and decided to participate in the challenge to scraplift it.  Here's my finished project and FOUR vacation pics......


It was so refreshing to scrap a multi-photo layout that had more than two pics!  Maybe if I scrapped more like this I would not be so back logged!  LOL. 

Anyways.....I {heart} these pics!  We had such a fun time driving up the Sonora Pass and stopping to look around.  The only downside to the day was that it really showed how dry of a winter we had.  There just was not a whole lot of water flowing, only some snow, and everything looked parched.  Hoping for a nice, wet winter this year.  

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment