Saturday, September 08, 2012

Shadow of Night.....

I finished this a few weeks ago.....


Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2)


Seriously loved it.  Awesome.  And it was long.  Which is so great because I never want good books to end :-).  

In the second installment of the All Soul's Trilogy, Matt and Diana timewalk to Elizabethan England where they meet a wide aray of well known historical characters from the era, including Sir Walter Raleigh.  So, what's the big deal about Raleigh??  Well, to go completely off subject, Raleigh is played by Clive Owen in the movie Elizabeth The Golden Age, and everytime he entered a scene in the book this is what flashed through my head......


I have a bit of a crush on the man for awhile........

But, back to the book, the story line was full of intrigue, action, interesting characters, and left me hungry for the final book.  Really can't ask much more from a book than that.

Michelle


2 comments:

  1. thanks for linking this in to Books You Loved. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle for visiting my site and leaving a comment.
    I'm thinking into sinking my teeth into this trilogy. Your review is great and I've been hearing all sort of great things about this series also from Courtney at http://wndrlust.blogspot.com; she is a great fan.

    ReplyDelete