Monday, September 17, 2012

Wishing For Rainbows.....

I have fallen in love with Lily Bee's blog.....I find so many inspiring projects and challenges there that I look forward to reading it on a daily basis.  This next layout is based off of one of their recent sketch challenges for September.....



I am absolutely an amateur at photography, but every once in awhile I get  a picture I am so proud of--this is one of those.  There is just something about the sunshine bouncing off her face that I love. 


Here I wanted to highlight the sunburst--it is made out of twine!  I had recently pinned a project where this had been done and knew, when I saw the sketch, I wanted to try it out.  Seriously the easiest sunburst  to make :-).

Happy Scrapping!

Michelle
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your layout and photograph are truly beautiful! You should head over to ScrapFIT---one of this month's challenges is all about twine!

    ReplyDelete