Saturday, September 15, 2012

Scraplift A Pea....

A few weeks ago I recieved an email from  Garden Girl Shannon Tidwell asking if she could use my layout You {Heart} Bubbles for a project she was working on at 2Peas for a Scraplift a Pea Challenge.  Of course I said yes!  Since then, I have been stalking the 2Pea blog to see what she did and today I was rewarded!

Shannon took inspiration from the bubble garland I made here:



And used that element as a basis for her own layout which you can see here.

So super duper extremely excited and motivated to know I inspired a fellow scrapbooker!  I know I draw inspiration DAILY from the scrapbooking community and it is so great to know that I too provide a little bit of inspiration for others :-). 

Happy scrapping!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment