Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Sewing Challenge......

On Saturdays, 2 Peas issues their weekly challenges and this week one of them is a sewing challenge.  The challenge is to sew journaling lines.  At first I was a little wary, but then I got over being a chicken and tackled it.  Here is the result:


I wasn't too bold and kept the journaling in one spot as opposed to the example Wilna gave here.  And being a little Type A, I drew my lines with a ruler and pencil prior to sewing because I cannot sew straight :-).

I also want to give a shout out to Heidi Swapp's new Color Shine--it is awesome and the pics do not do it justice! 


The color is pretty opaque much like Mr. Huey's, BUT it has some amazing shine and sparkle in the color which has absolutely sold me on the product.  So much so, that on my next order, I am ordering more colors!  (Plus, it has more--2 oz compared to the usual 1.)

Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment