Friday, October 26, 2012

You and Me Together.....Creative Scrappers

First off--Happy National Pumpkin Day!  What a perfectly good excuse to hit the drive thru at Starbucks for a Pumpkin Spice Latte :-).  

Anyways....

I  will occasionally scrap the same picture twice and this is why:  I have several albums going all at once   (Each of my three kiddos have their own albums going; I have a family album; and I have a Project Life album) and sometimes I have a picture(s) that can apply to more than one.  This layout features one of the photos that I had previously scrapped and placed inside my family album because the story I told in that instance was about how happy I am being a mother. 

You and Me Together will go in Allora's album.......



In my children's albums I try hard to include pages that pertain to their own special relationships with family members and I wanted my daughter to have this moment of us together in her own album. 

This layout is based off of  Sketch 229 at Creative Scrappers.  When I saw the sketch I knew I had to use it and the layout instantly became a fave.  Lots of white space with layers--right up my ally! And I was bold and used a die cut word bubble--very trendy :-). 

Michelle 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout! I love that you're including yourself in your layouts. Congrats to your new design team :)

    ReplyDelete