Monday, October 01, 2012

Adorable.....

Seriously, this girl IS adorable.......


So super excited when I got this shot of Allora!  She is such a bright and happy baby and I set out to capture that in this layout.  What gave me the idea for the overal design was this layout done by Mel Blackburn.  What I took from it were the vertical overlapping papers--I thought it would be a great way of showcasing all the papers. 

 

For a finishing touch I added some stitching--a tiny detail, but well worth the effort of hauling out the sewing machine to use for a total of five minutes :-).  I even stamped!  As an afterthought though, I wished I had used some of my new silver, glittery embossing powder--next time for sure.  (I also failed to realize unitil it was way too late that my pink rectangle is not straight.) 

Well thanks for letting me share.  I {heart} this hobby a whole lot and would be lost without my scrapbooking.....

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment