Thursday, October 04, 2012

Pooltime Fun........Scraptastic Kit Club

I am a bit of a kit junkie.  Ever since I received my first box in July of 2010 I have been hooked on the delight I get from opening up a beautiful box full of happiness....I love kits for so many reasons, the major being that they challenge me.  Often I am given a product or products that I normally would not have picked out for myself and I end up loving those layouts made with them the most.  But more recently, I have really began to enjoy kits for the sense of community they create among it subscribers.

So, in my search for a fabulous kit with an awesome community, I found the Scraptastic Kit Club.   And here is a layout I did with my first kit--the September Just Beachy Kit and add-on--for a challenge posted on their blog that required us to use a color scheme from a kit and a punch. 


Such a lovely kit!  Lots of  American Crafts goodness, with some Elles's Studio, Little Yellow Bicycle, and October Afternoon.


Had lots of fun working with the kit and the layout came together super fast.  And I am just in love with the sparkly alphas!  Seriously, I am thinking about requiring myself to add sparkle to EVERY layout because I love it so much! 

Have a great day! 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment