Friday, October 19, 2012

Last Call for Summer.....

I took lots of pics of this past summer's beach trips and I have been slowly scrapping them.  This next layout features SIX of them!  This is a multi-multi photo layout !  LOL.  Okay, I am probably the only one who thinks that is funny....


Sadly, I did not come up with the layout on my own.  I had been stumped as to what to do with this set of pics and when I saw this layout by Stephanie Dagan, I knew I had my solution.  I scraplifted the overall design, keeping the pics and the papers in the same position but changing up everything else.  I usually do not like to keep it so close to someone else's work, but occasionally, it's nice do a no brainer :-).

 I also incorporated a challenge for the Scraptastic Kit Club using their September Just Beachy kit.  The challenge was to use a die cut and back it with 3 patterned papers.  Here is a close up......


My first instinct was to adhere the die cut with a pop dot, but later decided I wanted to layer a pinwheel over it.

Thanks for letting my share.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment