Sunday, January 20, 2013

CHA Challenges....

The lead up to CHA is always so exciting with sneaks and previews being given out for all the new yummy collections.  Thankfully for those of us who are not able to attend the actual show there are lots of fun challenges and events going on online.

I knew ahead of time that I would be hitting up two of my favorite communities for lots of inspiration and give aways--2peas and Studio Calico, so I ordered up prints and set aside some time this past week to scrap.

I was able to complete 4 layouts--all eligible for 6 seperate challenges. 

First up is My Very Own Superhero......


This layout was completed with loads of American Crafts' line XOXO for the "Make a title with 4 words" challenge at 2 Peas.  This is Maleia flying on a shopping cart in her fantastic little red cape and sparkling tutu :-).

Next, Hello Christmas....


I had to play with 3 trends here.  I chose metallics, speech bubbles, and layering.  Yes, if my Christmas could have spoken, he would have said "wow."

Here is I Just Love This, created for the "use 8 produicts" challenge at 2peas.......


Seriously love this one!  I had printed out this pic in black and white to free up my color choices in products and am in love with the results.   This is one of those layouts that actually came out looking like the idea I had in my head!  LOL. 

And finally, Made Just for You, created for 3 challenges.  Again, the 4 word title challenge at 2peas, and the "use at least 3 patterned papers" and  "use a pocket" challenge at Studio Calico.


This is Hayden and his birthday breakfast--Smores Pancakes!

Thanks for letting me share.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment