Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sketchabilities #84....

Wow.  It is sort of unbelievable that today is the 30th.  January just absolutely flew by!  Which is okay, because it means it is time for another release from Sketchabilities.  Here is my take on Sketch #84....



Yeah, more banners!  I NEVER want banners to go out of style--they are my absolute fave :-). 

I switched the sketch up from four to two photos.  I did not really have a set of four that worked, so I made the sketch work for me by using just two.

Here is a close up of the title work I did using up some Bella Blvd alphas that I have had for a year:



One of my goals this year is to really dig into what I have and USE it.  I know, such a bold concept!  LOL.  Last month I went through my stash and got rid of stuff I knew I was never going to use and took a good inventory of what I want to use.  This particular layout used up some pieces from an older Studio Calico kit as well as some alphas I had been hoarding for no particular reason!  So hopefully, this new scrappy attitude will really allow me to use up my supplies more efficiently and to keep me a little bit more mindful when making future purchases.  

Before I leave you, please check out what the rest of the design team did with Sketch #84 here.

Happy Scrapping!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. love your layout! I am trying to use up my stash as well. Although I work at our LSS and I just keep buying more LOL

    ReplyDelete