Thursday, January 31, 2013

Do What You Love.....

Hi!  Here with a quick share of a layout I did for a challenge over at the Scraptastic Kit Club Blog. 

The challenge was to use 6 patterned paper strips.  Super easy!  Using one of Scraptastic's January kits, I cut out 6 strips of varying widths and lengths and this is what I came up with:


I tried something super new for me this time and used a stencil to draw [enter deep intake of breath here] on my layout.  Super nerve racking!  However, despite my little flaws (even with a stencil I cannot draw a perfectly straight line), I liked it.  And on top of that, I scrapped a sports photo--something that I find very hard.  

Thanks for letting my share!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. you did a great job! I know what you mean about drawing on your projects..it makes me nervous too! Your layout turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the challenge! I love the way your stars came out, subtle but they add a lot of pow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful page! I love your take on the challenge and how you outlined the stars on the page. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete